Hamilton’s Dispute Resolution practice represents a wide range of clients in national and international arbitrations and in public and administrative courts. The clients include domestic and international corporates, financial institutions, insurance companies and audit firms.
Hamilton offers advice on all types of dispute-related matters, including:
- Business transfers, corporate valuation, shareholder issues and joint ventures
- Insurance, reinsurance and recovery claims
- Real property, rental matters and construction
- Audit and management liability
- Professional indemnities, and liability for technical consultants and financial advisors
- Financial products and asset management
- Supply agreements
- Intellectual property law
- Product liability
The Dispute Resolution practice works closely together with Hamilton’s other practices. In relation to international disputes that require foreign expertise, the practice has well-established contacts with top international law firms in relevant jurisdictions.